Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

The rocky cove (The begining)

Hey bloggers,

Thanks to Asmita, who gave me a brilliant idea of writing a story about 'Dragons', i have a new story to post. I hope you like it...

"Morning" I said rushing down the stairs.
"Morning, are you ready to go to 'The rocky cove'?" Asked mum pouing out a bowl of branflakes.
"Yep!, i have my bag packed with my camera, a bottle of water, a few snacks and now all i need is some plastic bags, in case we find any fossils"
"Ok, they're in the cupboard" Mum said pointing to the big wooden cupboard next to the worktop.
I took out five bags and placed them in my bag.
Today we are going to 'The rocky cove' to look for fossils, one of my dad's friends, at work, said its a really good place to go fossil hunting.
My dad came down the stairs holding a big hammer, a small hammer, and a chizzle.
"Dont forget to put a couple of packs of tissues in your bag, it's very muddy and your hands will get dirty" He said.

After we finished breakfast, and we were all ready to go, we set off.
I climbed into the backseat of the car, fastened my seatbelt and off we were.
It was a long drive to 'The rocky cove', we past meadows full of flowers, fields full of cows and sheep, and rivers and streams full of trout.
Half way there i must of dozed off, because when i woke up we were there. My dad parked the car into a space and went to get the ticket. There wasn't a lot of cars, so that meant there wasn't a lot of people there, and that was good.
We all got our bags and walked down the steep road until we got to a beach, well... a very rocky beach!

To be continued...

Sorry its not a lot so far, but wait until you find out what Lucy (the main character) discovers...

Until next time,

See you later.

Jessica x

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog keepp writtinngggg...and your welcome :D

    ReplyDelete